WP Content Crawler v1.7 – Get content from any site automatically
Free Download WP Content Crawler v1.7 – Get content automatically Plugin Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on 2017-10-23
- Create a personal site which collects news, posts, etc. from your favorite sites to see them in one place
- Use it with WooCommerce to collect products from shopping sites
- Collect products from affiliate programs to make money
- Collect posts to create a test environment for your plugin/theme
- Collect plugins, themes, apps, images from other sites to create a collection of them
- Keep track of competitors
- You can imagine anything. The internet is full of contents.
- Save post’s title, excerpt and content.
- Save meta keywords and description.
- Save images in the posts to your site.
- Save featured image of target post as the featured image of the post created in your site.
- Save the list in posts (extract the list from the post).
- Save paginated posts. If target post is paginated, the post in your site can be paginated as well.
- Save anything from target page as post meta.
- Find and replace anything in the target page’s HTML before saving its content.
- Find and replace using regular expressions.
- Find and replace in image URLs before saving them.
- Manipulate target page’s HTML before saving to make it suitable for your needs.
- Remove unnecessary elements from target page’s HTML.
- Map categories of your site to target site’s categories to keep posts organized.
- Automatically get category URLs for category mapping.
- Add unlimited categories for a site and automatically check for new posts uniformly.
- Automatically save posts.
- Automatically check for new posts.
- Set maximum number of category pages to be checked automatically.
- Import/export site settings.
- Set post type. For instance, you can add posts as products if you use WooCommerce.
- Set a template for the post.
- Set a template for each list item.
- Set passwords for created posts.
- Keep notes for each site to keep a changelog or anything you want.
- Test any CSS selector and find-and-replace setting right away.
- Test a site before activating it for automatic crawling.
- Manually create posts by providing the URL of the posts.
- If you want, use settings different than general settings for each site.
- Activate/deactive each site any time to start/stop automatic crawling.
- Either directly publish the posts or keep them as drafts to make changes before publishing.
- Online documentation
- Video tutorials for a quick start
- Ready to translate (.po file)
- Get updates from your WordPress admin panel.
- Save images as gallery. If you use WooCommerce, you can save images from target page as product gallery.
- Get anything from target page as a shortcode and use the shortcodes in templates to place any data anywhere you want.
- Find and replace in post tags.
- Limit the number of tags that can be added to a post.
- Use a proxy or proxies to get content from the sites to which your IP does not have access.
- Post title and excerpt templates in which you can use custom short codes.
- Find and replace in custom short code data.
- Add custom post meta without a selector.
- Set how many times URL collection and post crawling events should run each time for a site. For instance, you can save 3 posts every minute, or run URL collection 5 times every 2 minute.
- Collect post URLs in reverse order for each category page.
- Remove links from the content by just checking a checkbox. This will not touch the links manually added to the templates.
- Notifications. Set CSS selectors whose values should not be empty for category and post pages. When an empty value is found using those selectors, you can get an email notification.
- Recrawl posts to keep them updated all the time.
- Attach cookies, such as session cookies, to each request.
- Add/remove minutes to/from the post date. You can schedule post publishing by this way.
- Scheduled post delete.
- Duplicate post checking via URL, title and/or content.
- Perform advanced HTML manipulations: exchange element attributes, remove element attributes, find and replace in element attributes, manipulate HTML of an element.
- Find and replace in custom short code and custom post meta content
- Save all images in the post content by checking a single checkbox.
- An option to always use UTF8 encoding.
- Translate posts automatically using either Google Cloud Translation API or Microsoft Translator Text API.
- Modify and extend the plugin by using actions and filters.
v1.7.0 - 22 October 2017 * New: Translate posts automatically by using Google Cloud Translation API or Microsoft Translator Text API. * New: Randomize proxies. By checking this option, you can make the plugin randomly order the proxies you entered. * New: Over 50 filters and actions are added. If you are a developer, you can now use these to extend the plugin however you like. * Fixed: The proxies were used when there was an error getting the target page's source code. Now, they are always used, even when testing. * Fixed: Plugin's pages were not shown properly with PHP 7.1. * UI and UX improvements.
Download & Demo Links
Note: Remember You can Free Download WP Content Crawler – Get content from almost any site, automatically! form the download links below. We share files under the terms of (GNU General Public License) that provides premium themes, plugins & php scripts for testing purpose only. We promote WordPress and bloggers web design and scripts to the users globally so that you can check it before buying any theme/plugin/script from the original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the developer turgutsaricam for commercial use. We don’t host any of the files, this site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Live Demo WP Content Crawler WP Plugin
Download WP Content Crawler Nulled
More From Author: