Rich Snippets v2.2.5 WordPress Plugin
Free Download Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on 2018-03-26
What are Rich Snippets?
A Rich Snippet displays additional data such as images, star-ratings, etc. in search results. In order to get this to work, you must incorporate schema.org (in any of the following open standards: microdata, microformats or RDFa, and JSON-LD ) in your web pages. Sounds complicated? Yes, it is. At least for most people who don’t know how to code.
That’s why this the Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin is made for! In Version 2.0 no coding is needed. No single line.
What is schema.org?
“Schema.org is a collaborative, community activity with a mission to create, maintain, and promote schemas for structured data on the Internet”. This is what the official website at schema.org says on its home page. The project was founded by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex as a shared vocabulary to provide search engines and other applications with structured data.
If you add some of the so called schemas to your website, search engines will have a better understanding of the things on your sites. For example, you can tell them:
- where the header is;
- what the main item (like the blogpost content) is;
- who the author of a blogpost is;
- what topic you’re writing about (like product review);
- what rating you give to products and other things;
- and many more.
Is it important for SEO?
Of course it is. schema.org is out for years now and has been tested very well. So it’s not a “hype” anymore. Search engines using it frequently as mentioned above:
- Search Engines are showing Rich Snippets that provides more information to the end user (like images, ratings, etc.).
- Google Webmaster Tools shows up structured data in its Search Console website.
So it’s not a secret that using structured data has become an important ranking factor.
How can I add structured data?
A few years ago you would have needed at least a deep understanding of schema.org and how to add microdata to your HTML markup. Problems are:
- People don’t know how to add markup.
- People don’t know how to code.
- Some markup can only be included by modifying the theme directly (that means that your theme is no longer updatable out of the box).
- Theme and plugin authors rarely care about schema.org in their own products.
Download & Demo Links
Note: Remember You can Free Download Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin form the download links below. We share files under the terms of (GNU General Public License) that provides premium themes, plugins & php scripts for testing purpose only. We promote WordPress and bloggers web design and scripts to the users globally so that you can check it before buying any theme/plugin/script from the original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the developer wpbuddy for commercial use. We don’t host any of the files, this site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Live Demo Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin
Download Rich Snippets WordPress Plugin Nulled
Don’t forget to read: How to install “Rich Snippets Plugin” on your website by yourself.